I’m absolutely thrilled to announce that two new talented Script Analysts have joined the Script Angel team.
With my schedule now fully booked until June, I decided it was time to expand the Script Angel family in order to offer a high quality script feedback and development service to more writers.
Danielle Adams is an experienced Script Reader and joins us fresh off the second series of acclaimed ITV1 drama Broadchurch. Danielle will offer feedback on feature films and UK television projects.
Brad Johnson is a talented screenwriter and script consultant whose own work has reached the semis of the prestigious Big Break Screenwriting Contest and placed 2nd in the Disney Fellowship. Brad is based in the US and will offer feedback on feature films and US television series.
Both Danielle and Brad will offer Script Analysis Reports:
This is the perfect service if:
– You are looking for written notes evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your script.
– You would like the opportunity to discuss the written notes.
– You are looking for feedback on your script within the month.
This service provides:
– Danielle or Brad will read your script (up to 120 pages) plus supporting material (up to 2 pages).
– You will receive written notes (3 pages) assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the script and offering practical suggestions for how to improve it.
– We’ll arrange a 1-hour follow-up session via Skype to discuss the notes, provide clarification and brainstorm solutions to the issues identified in the notes.
Danielle and Brad will continue the Script Angel ethos of helping writers to produce high-quality spec scripts and improve their screenwriting skills by offering insightful analysis in a supportive environment.
Congratulations also to the brilliant Xandria Horton who is taking a break from Script Angel in order to join the script editing team of a television drama.
We’re now taking bookings for January and February for Script Analysis Reports from Danielle and Brad.
Please do email me ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ for rates and further information.